Brora Triptych Ballot
Own a Piece of History
A once in a generation opportunity to own the ultra-rare Brora Triptych Single Malt Whisky
In May 2021, we celebrated the momentous reopening of a distillery, suspended in time for thirty-eight years. Brora, the legendary Highland distillery, is revived after three years of meticulous brick by brick restoration. With it was the launch of an exceptional one-off release of Brora Triptych Single Malt Whisky.
This once-in-a-generation collector’s item is an unparalleled capsule of the original and historic Brora stocks, featuring three extremely rare single malt whiskies, each representing a distinct style of Brora’s proud and storied heritage. From a minimal number of sets, we have managed to secure allocation of a single unit for clients of Diageo Rare and Exceptional online.
Due to the highly anticipated reception of the original release, this single set will be offered to collectors and connoisseurs by way of an online ballot and providing an equal opportunity to own this particular piece of history. Anyone interested in doing so can now register for the chance to purchase.
Price of Brora Triptych Single Malt Whisky Set: $49,000 (Tax included)
Thank you for your interest in Brora Triptych. The ballot is now closed and the successful applicant will be contacted by one of our dedicated private client managers to complete the purchase. All unsuccessful applications will be notified through email by 17 October, 2021.
For any further queries on the Brora Triptych, please contact Customer Service
Three vintages that define a legend
Warm chestnut in colour, the delicate aroma blends wood spice with hints of peach tart satin. The taste takes off amidst a powerful rich maltiness, notes of serrano ham, menthol and tobacco adding an intense complexity. These flavours give way to pervasive Sichuan chili pepper, before a wisp of dry coal smoke lingers long after the finish.View Product
Intensely deep and golden, this expression is elegant on the nose with creamy vanilla invigorated by freshly cut green apples and hits of beeswax. A sweetness washes over the palate, before a wave of wood spice and ginger cake unfolds. Finally, a long, sweet finish of peat-fired smokiness blooms in intensity.View Product
Glowing yellow gold in hue, sherberty lemon peel, and a touch of fresh green grass dance on the nose. Intoxicating wood spice is gently revealed on the palate, whilst a mouth coating waxiness is punctuated by hints of citronella. Its graceful sweetness continues into the finish, with just a hint of lingering gunpowder smokiness.View Product
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly one ballot entry per person. Multiple entries will risk forfeiture of all entries submitted.
- All registrants must be above the legal purchase age for alcohol in their country of residence.
- All registrants agree that Diageo may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as you provided in this website, or (if applicable) obtained by us as a result of your registration, in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policies (available at our websites https://diageorareandexceptional.sg/ and https://diageo.com) for the purposes of this ballot and servicing you to complete your purchase if you become the successful applicant.
- Application is non transferrable, only the named successful applicant is eligible to complete the purchase.
- The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to complete the purchase within two days of being contacted. Within this timeline, if it is impossible to contact the successful applicant, or should the applicant decline this offer, Diageo Rare and Exceptional will re-conduct the ballot process for the same rules with the registered list of applicants.
For additional information on Brora Triptych Single Malt Whisky, please contact our Diageo Rare & Exceptional Singapore Private Client team.Contact Us